Private Pilot Package – $
Now is the time to fulfill your dreams of becoming a pilot. In reality, it is a simple process, and we are here to guide you through. In as little as 12 weeks you could be exercising your privileges of a private pilot. Choice Aviation has several paths to accommodate just about anyone’s schedule, budget and goals. Our accomplished and experienced flight and ground instructors will provide you with an unmatched experience.
Our FAA approved FAR part 141 private pilot flight training package includes the following:
- 55 hours aircraft rental (w/fuel) – Cessna 152 Sparrowhawk (125 hp)
- 40 hours flight Instruction
- 15 hours ground instruction (briefings, stage checks, check-ride preparation)
- Jeppesen Private Pilot Flight Kit* (Flight Bag, Text Book, Maneuvers, Syllabus, PTS, Test Guide, Pre-Solo written exam, FAR/AIM, E6B, Plotter, Logbook, POH, Knee board, Sectional Chart, Oral Exam Guide, Stage Exams, Pilot Record Folder, Checklist, AFD.
- FAA written exam fee
- FAA Designated Pilot Examiner fee (INCLUDES aircraft rental w/fuel)
*Optional Formal Ground School – $350.00
Course of Study – Estimated Completion ⇒ 12 weeks
Step 1: Intro-Flight/Interview
Step 2: Obtain Medical Certificate
Step 3: Ground Training (may be combined w/step 5)
Step 4: Written Exam
Step 5: Flight Training (may be combined w/step 3)
Step 6: Practical Exam
Step 7: Certificate Issued
- Prerequisite – flight medical
- Endorsement for your FAA check-ride is proficiency based. Students will be responsible for any flight time and instruction above the allotted hours at retail rates.
- Flight and Ground instruction can be completed at either of our two (2) facilities – (1) COD – Cody, WY or (2) 6S5 – Hamilton, MT
- Students are encouraged to fly three (3) events per week in order to complete course on schedule