- Crew (1)
- Passengers (2)
- Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Distance: 240 miles
- Speed: 80 mph
BASE: Hamilton, MT
RATE: $285 per hour (wet)
EQUIPMENT: COM(1), VFR, Apollo GPS
CRUISE: 80 mph
RANGE: 3 hours
CABIN: 3 seats or 450 lbs.
- Crew: (1)
- Passengers: (4)
- Capacity: 5 Seats or 700 lbs.
- Distance: 285 miles
- Speed: 95 mph
BASE: Hamilton, MT
RATE: $900 per hour (wet)
EQUIPMENT: VOR (1) – COM(2), VFR, IFR, Garmin GPS, high skid gear, snow pads, belly hook
CRUISE: 95 mph
RANGE: 3 hours
CABIN: 5 seats or 700 lbs.
OTHER: Carded USFS/OAS
AIRCRAFT RENTAL AGREEMENT
This aircraft rental agreement is entered into by and between Choice Aviation, LLC, herein referred to as “Company” and any qualified person herein referred to as “Renter” desiring use of Company’s aircraft. Terms and conditions of this agreement are as follows:
- Aircraft shall be operated in accordance with all applicable Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Aircraft shall be operated in accordance with the operating procedures and within the limitations set forth by the manufacturer in the aircrafts Operating Handbook/Flight Manual.
- An aircraft “Pre-rental Check Out” must be completed by a Company’s flight instructor prior to the first flight. If the ninety (90) day currency lapses, an additional pre-rental checkout must be accomplished. The pre-rental check will consist of an oral and/or written test, and of a flight competency flight with all seats occupied and airplane at gross weight.
- Aircraft is to be operated within Fifty (50) NM of aircraft’s home base unless otherwise approved by Company. Flight plans shall be filed with Flight Service and/or Company for all flights outside of Fifty (50) NM of originating airport.
- All flights taking place between sunset and sunrise must be approved by Company.
- Weight and Balance must be performed on all flights.
- If a mechanical problem occurs while the airplane is in renters possession, the renter shall immediately call Company and get prior approval for any repairs being made.
- The renter shall be responsible for any loss or damage to the aircraft, including deductible, and to other persons, or property, caused in whole, or in part, by the pilot. This includes any failure by renter to comply with this contract or any pilot error. Renters insurance is strongly recommended.
- Renter shall be responsible for any premature routine maintenance incurred (such as replacing tires with “flat spots”) that result from poor operational skills of the pilot. Thorough preflight is encouraged.
- Renter agrees to return the aircraft at the agreed time of scheduled return. If weather prevents a timely return, pilot must call and inform Company of the delay.
- It will be the renter’s responsibility to house the aircraft inside a hangar to prevent any damage by hail, high winds or any other adverse conditions when away from aircrafts home base. Renter will pay for the cost to return the aircraft to the aircrafts home base if forced to leave it elsewhere because of weather.
- Renter shall be responsible for any hangar fees, ramp fees, landing fees, or other costs incurred away from aircraft home base.
- Overnight rentals are permitted but with a minimum of 3 hours per day rental charge unless otherwise arranged.
- Landings are only permitted on airports with paved runways. No dirt or grass strip landings are allowed.
- Smoking or permitting smoking in the aircraft
- Low level flying below 500 feet except for takeoff and landing
- Aerobatics and Spins
- Off airport landing, except during an emergency
- Hand propping the engine
- Commercial Activities and/or operations including giving or receiving flight instruction from anyone other than an approved Company instructor
- Permit NO ONE else to fly the aircraft other than the renting pilot
Our aircraft checkout procedures are to ensure safety and ensure your rental experience is and enjoyable one.
The renter shall be responsible for any loss or damage to the aircraft, including deductible, and to other persons, or property, caused in whole, or in part, by the pilot. This includes any failure by renter to comply with the aircraft rental contract or any pilot error. Renters insurance is strongly recommended.
AIRCRAFT FUEL REIMBURSEMENT FORM
Choice Aviation Aircraft are rented at a “wet”, (fuel included) rate. When a renter takes an aircraft, and chooses to purchase fuel at an FBO other than a Choice Aviation facility, the renter will be responsible for the fuel purchase. A renter, however, is eligible for reimbursement of a portion, or all, of the cost of the fuel, as dictated by the formula below. The following three steps must be adhered to when seeking reimbursement.
1) Complete the “AIRCRAFT FUEL REIMBURSEMENT” form
2) Attach fuel “RECEIPT”
3) Submit to Choice Aviation within 48 HOURS of returning the aircraft
Reimbursement checks can be expected within 10 business days.
Formula to determine reimbursement
“Gallons purchased” x “Current Choice Aviation posted price/gallon minus $0.40”
Sample problem: Pilot flies from Cody to Cheyenne. At Cheyenne pilot purchases 20 gallons at $6.20 per gallon bringing total fuel purchase to $124.00. Posted price of fuel at departure Choice Aviation FBO is $6.00 per gallon.
- Gallons of fuel purchased: 20 gallons
- Price per gallon: $6.20
- Total cost of fuel purchased: $124.00
- Current Choice Aviation posted price/gallon minus $0.40: $5.60
- Reimbursable amount: $112.00 (20 gallons x $5.60)