Ennis-Big Sky, MT (KEKS)
In the heart of the world’s best fly-fishing country and just a bit off the beaten path to Yellowstone National Park, there is no better place to visit than Ennis, Montana. Being the closest airport to the resorts at Big Sky, we are set up to take care of your needs year around. Whether you are skiing the world class mountains, fishing our abundant river, or just taking time to relax in this quaint locale, we are here for you. Ennis is the quintessential fun-loving western town. Choice Aviation is honored to have a presence at Ennis–Big Sky Airport and has the ability to take care of all of your and your aircraft’s needs. Let us treat you with comfort and class in Ennis, Montana!
- Jet A
- Jet A with prist
- 100LL Self-Serve 24/7
We take great pride in our fueling operations. Choice FBO’s adheres to ATA 103 & NFPA standards, in addition to local, state, and federal regulations. This means our fuel is sumped on a daily basis to ensure spotless fuel is being delivered into your aircraft. Our fuel trucks are combed over each morning and our line techs are trained and experienced on almost all corporate and general aviation aircraft.
We understand the need for competitive fuel pricing. At the same time, our prices reflect the many complimentary services offered with your fuel purchase. Rates on average are $0.08 less than the average Rocky Mountain region pricing and contract pricing is $0.28 less than our competitors. We do offer volume and contract pricing for those purchases of $200+ of fuel. Choice has teamed up with the following contract providers; AIRCard, Avcard, Avfuel, Colt, Everst, MultiService, Uvair, & World Fuel services.
We welcome you to contact us for fair and competitive pricing. Contact Joel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hangar accommodations for up to G450.
Our service delivery model starts with the passenger, then the pilot and lastly the aircraft. If you require differently, please let us know.
- Educated Staff
- Corporate Hotel Rates
- VIP Transportation
- Passenger Lounge
- Passenger Pickup Planeside (with reservation)
- Rental Cars
- Red Carpet service
- Hangar loading (for those inclement days)
- Oxygen service: Yes
- Lavatory service: Yes
- De-icing: Heated Type 1 fluid out of 34′ boom truck
- GPU / Power cart: Yes (1 electric)
- Aircraft Detailing
Come to the Madison Valley and discover a surprising range of ways to play on your vacation.
Need an adventure for the day? Start with the ideas below, or find your own favorite!
- Wade or float the Madison River
- Hike the Beaverhead National Forest Trails – start at Bear Creek, Jack Creek, Wall Creek, or Potosi
- Ride horses in the backcountry with an outfitter
- Picnic at Ennis, Hebgen, Harrison or Sure Shot Lakes
- Raft the Bear Trap Canyon, Lower Madison or Gallatin Rivers
- Golf a round at Madison Meadows
- Observe the plentiful wildlife
- Drive the Gravelly Range Road
- Visit Yellowstone National Park
- Snowshoe, cross-country ski, or snowmobile in the nearby forests
Big Sky Resorts
Ennis-Big Sky Airport is the closest airport to the resorts at Big Sky. At a short 30-mile drive via the private Jack Creek Road, or a quick eight-minute helicopter ride, and your vacation will begin in no time. Our airport regularly services all corporate and general aviation aircraft year-round, seven days a week. No commercial flights operate out of the airport.
- Helicopter Shuttle service is provided with prior reservation
- Flight time is approximately eight minutes
- There are multiple landing zones at the resorts
- Rental cars available both at the airport or delivered to helicopter landing zone
- Baggage shuttle service available
- Scenic flights also available
- Use a rental car, be chauffeured, or keep your personal car with us
- Jack Creek Road access pass– issued to Choice guests
- Thirty miles from the airport to resorts (takes between 40-60 minutes)
- Well-maintained; access on road at night is prohibited
- Chauffeured transportation available
- Take a Gold Rush history break in Virginia City and Nevada City where you can pan for gold or ride the steam engine
- Stop by the Quake Lake Visitors’ Center
- Explore Lewis & Clark Caverns
- Stand at the headwaters of the Missouri in Three Forks
- Hunt for little-known ghost towns and mines
- Tour the Madison Valley History Museum and Blacksmith Shop
Just for Fun and Shopping Adventures
- Ennis Walking Art Tour
- Unique shops on Ennis Main Street
- Excellent restaurants for casual lunch or fine dining
- Western saloons
- Water of the Gods at Norris Hot Springs
- Bozeman Main Street and Museum of the Rockies
- Winston Rod Company in Twin Bridges
(Activity list provided from ennischamber.com)
Big Sky Resort Information
|Airport||Ennis-Big Sky Airport||Bozeman Yellowstone Airport||West Yellowstone Airport (seasonal)|
|Road Miles||30 miles (gravel)||62 miles||56 miles|
|Time to Drive||55 minutes||1 hr 20 minutes||1 hour 10 minutes|
|Nautical Miles||11 NM||33 NM||35 NM|
|Time to Fly (helicopter)||10 minutes|