At Choice Aviation, our people have the freedom to express opinions, ideas and criticism. We actively encourage and reward visionary, entrepreneurial thinking. Our people are always in the foreground: we make a point of fundamental values such as ethics and mutual respect. We know that nothing makes an experience more than the individuals with whom you share it. Choice Aviation is focused on attracting a diverse group of individuals who are passionate in aviation and serving others. Qualified applicants must have a smiling face, a great work ethic, and a strong desire to grow with a company. Pre-employment drug screening will be required. Choice Aviation is an equal opportunity employer. Please pick up an application at one of our facilities or fill one out here.
Line Service Technicians
FULL-TIME OPENING AT ENNIS-BIG SKY AIRPORT
Line Tech: Job Description entails the following; greet, park, tow, fuel, move and marshal aircraft arriving or departing ramp. Job also includes airport management duty’s to include airfield inspections, snowplowing, fence repair, and light building and airfield maintenance. This position requires exceptional customer service and communication skills. Choice Aviation does operate 7 days a week so varying work shifts and call out would be required. Must be within 30 minutes of the airport. Applicant must be at least 18 years of age, have a current driver license, good physical stature, ability to pass a substance abuse and line service safety tests. Contact Troy Hunter and/or fill out the application above.
FULL-TIME A&P Mechanic/Technician – CODY, WY
Now accepting application for a full-time A&P mechanic/technician in our Cody, WY shop.
- Proficiently troubleshoot, repair, inspect, modify, replace, and/or overhaul airframe and powerplant components.
- Perform 100hr/Annual, Event and Phase inspection on various types of aircraft.
- Read and use Maintenance Manuals, Illustrated parts Catalog, Blueprints, ATA Codes, Service Bulletins, routine and non-routines and other related maintenance documents
- Follow all applicable specifications and checklists
- Work with coworkers as a team or individually with minimal to no supervision and accomplish assignments with little or no rework.
- Efficiently complete work assignments
- Other duties as assigned
- Effectively communicate with coworkers and customers
Work Experience Requirements
- 5 + years of GA experience-Preferred
- Single engine and multi engine piston aircraft experience
- Single and multi engine turbine aircraft experience
- Fleet maintenance experience
- Avionics repair, troubleshooting and install experience-Preferred
- Pitot-Staitc servicing experience-Bonus
- A&P License
- Inspection Authorization- Preferred
- High school education or equivalent.
For further information, contact Ian Simpkins, Shop Lead – Cody, WY.
Seeking a knowledgeable and professional PROPELLER technician with experience on Hartzell, McCauley and Sensenich propeller servicing, repairs and installations.
Seeking an A&P with AVIONICS troubleshooting, installations, pitot-static and servicing experience.
FULL-TIME Flight Instructor – Hamilton, MT
Now accepting applications for a Full-Time Flight Instructor position at our Hamilton, MT facility.
Flight Instructors responsibilities:
Flight instructors instruct students in classroom settings, conduct training flights, determine student proficiency and report on student progress. Flight instructors are responsible for training students in subjects such as risk management, aircraft systems, operating procedures, handling emergencies, problem analysis, aircraft navigation, radio operation and aerodynamics. They will also ensure students understand and practice all aspects of Choice Aviation’s policies and safety procedures.
- Professional – Act, appear knowledge, communicate in a professional manner at all times
- Knowledgeable – Helpful to students and renters and assisting them with any questions
- Accessible – at the school or by phone during the time training is given for an approved course.
All Flight Instructors must be available for duty Monday – Saturday. This means that you must be available to fly with a student on any day Monday through Saturday.
All full-time pilots must, in addition to flight instructing, perform the below listed duties:
- Available to take phone calls from potential students, or scheduling flights for students or renters.
- Available for introductory flights.
- Up keeping student records.
- Ensuring planes are in clean order.
- Recommend curriculum development and/or improvement.
- 60 flight hours per month is minimum required for each full-time flight instructor, when this cannot be maintained, report to supervisor.
- Meet with supervisor weekly to report progress.
- Assist Chief/Assistant Flight Instructor in duties as assigned.
The flight school is closed Sundays and instructors will be free of all duties and responsibilities.
Sample Full-Time Flight Instructor Schedule(s)
Instructors must be available for duty Monday-Saturday.
*Days are used to schedule students. However, if you are not flying with students, instructors do not need to be at Choice Aviation as there should be an instructor on site to take care of walk-ins, potential students, etc.
For further information and/or consideration, please contact Ben Atnip, Chief Pilot, at 307.587.9262 or email@example.com.
FULL-TIME Line Pilot – CODY, WY
Now accepting application for a Full-Time Line Pilot at our Cody, WY facility.
- Provide flight and ground instruction in a Cirrus aircraft. Must be comfortable providing instruction in VMC and IMC.
- Charter Pilot-Multi Engine in a Cessna 340A for point to point charter as well as flying on various fire contacts in the United States.
- Charter Pilot-Single Engine for point to point charter as well as scenic flights.
- Other associated duties such as; keeping a clean and orderly aircraft, and making sure associated manuals, charts etc. are current.
- Hole a valid 2nd class medical certificate or better
- Hold al least a Commercial license for Airplane SEL and MEL
- Hold a Flight Instructor certificate for Airplane Single Engine and Instrument Airplae
- Have at least the following times:
- 1500 Total
- 1200 PIC
- 200 MEL
- 100 Fixed wing in the past 12 months
- 500 Cross County
- 100 Night
- Live within 30 minutes of the Yellowstone Regional Airport (KCOD) at Cody, WY.
- Be willing to work a flexible schedule and potentially be away from Cody for extended periods of time. Work schedule will always be in compliance with FAA regulations, but may look like working 12 days in a row and sometimes unpredictable hours.
Pay dependent upon experience with potential to become Meridian and/or King Air qualified. Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org