Looking to access a remote location, perhaps even a wilderness location with no access by vehicle? Whether it be for a rafting trip, a big game hunt, a backpack trip, or pristine fishing give us a call. We regularly service many remote locations mainly out of our Hamilton, MT location accessing the Selway wilderness of Idaho. With a combination of aircraft on wheels in the summer time and skis in the winter time we can get you to your remote destination year round.
Aircraft: Piper Super Cub, Cessna 182, 206
Equipment: Wheels & Skis
Pilots: Local Expertise
FAA Part 135 On-Demand Air Carrier Certificate # VPEA116U
Nestled deep within the remote and rugged mountains of Idaho’s Selway Bitterroot Wilderness lies a little slice of paradise.
Moose Creek is snuggled tight against the foot of Trout Peak on one of the precious few parcels of level ground in this largely vertical backcountry.
Cradled between the pristine waters of the Selway River and Moose Creek is the historic Moose Creek Ranger Station and Airfield.
Information will be made available soon
Is the strip you wish to access not listed? Give us a call at 406.363.6471 and ask. Keeps these rules in mind;
- We need a minimum of xxx feet to take/off land
- The strip must be private property, or or or
- Our backcountry aircraft are Hamilton, MT based but able to travel elsewhere
- Our rental aircraft are NOT to be used on gravel/turf/unimproved strips
- We do offer backcountry instruction if you have your own aircraft
- We DO have aircraft on skis for winter operations